Hotel & Travel
Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa
3425 Solano Ave
Napa, CA 94558
Nestled at the gateway to California’s premier winemaking region, Napa Valley Marriot Hotel & Spa welcomes guests with the perfect blend of local charm and resort-style amenities. Unwind in beautifully designed guest rooms with wine country accents and elegant furnishings. Serene gardens, warmly lit fire pits, and a sparkling resort-style pool beckon relaxation. Sumptuous on-site dining and a luxurious, full-service spa complement the experience.
IECA Discounted Group Room Rates:
$209.00/night plus tax single/double occupancy (Sunday - Thursday)
$269.00/night plus tax single/double occupancy (Friday - Saturday)
*Saturday - Tuesday stay averages out to be $229.00/night plus tax
Destination Amenity Fee Includes: (Daily Charge of $20 plus tax has been waived with the discounted group room rates).
- Culinary Garden Tour with Sparkling Wine
- Yoga & Fitness Class Every Morning
- Preserve Spa Access
- Specialized® Bicycle Access with Hybrid Bicycles with Helmet, Available from Dawn to Dusk
- Bottled Spring Water Replenished in Your Room Daily
- Napa Valley Roasting Company - Two Cups of Fresh Brew Available Daily in VINeleven Market
- Daily Vintner Pour Every Evening
- Wireless High-Speed Internet
Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. and check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
Hotel Reservation Deadline: Wednesday, February 12
Book your room today online here or by calling 888-236-2427.
*Reference IECA when making your reservation to receive the group rate.
**It's anticipated that the hotel will sell out during our conference dates. We highly recommend booking a room to secure your reservation and canceling later if you are unable to attend. The IECA cannot guarantee rooms will be available even at the prevailing rate after the hotel reservation deadline.
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is located 61.7 miles/99.4 km from the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, approximately 1 hour, 14-minute drive to/from the hotel under normal travel conditions.
Please note there is no complimentary shuttle to and from the San Francisco International Airport and Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa. Below you can find many other ground transportation options to and from the airport.
- Oakland International Airport (OAK) is located 53.3 miles/85.8 km from the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, approximately 1 hour, 4-minute drive to/from the hotel under normal travel conditions.
Sacramento International Airport (SMF) is located 66.7 miles/107 km from the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, approximately 1 hour, 10-minute drive to/from the hotel under normal travel conditions.
The IECA has secured with United Airlines discounted rates on flights to/from San Francisco International Airport (SFO). When booking your travel with United Airlines, use the IECA's Meeting Z Code ZJ9X and Agreement Code 353802 to receive discounts of 2% to 10% off published fares. Reservations can be made online by visiting united.com/meetingtravel and enter the Z code & Agreement code (no space) in the Offer Code box. The discount will be applied at the time of ticketing. To make a reservation by phone within the US & Canada, call United Meetings Reservations at 800-426-1122.
Taxis depart from the designated taxi zones located at the roadway center islands, on the Arrivals/Baggage Claim Level of all terminals. Uniformed taxi coordinators are stationed at the taxi zones from 7:00 a.m. to 2:15 a.m. to assist passengers with questions or concerns.
Rates & Charges
Metered rates apply to all destinations. Destinations either 15 miles beyond the limits of the City and County of San Francisco or 15 miles beyond the boundaries of San Francisco International Airport are charged at 150% of the metered rate. A $4.00 exit surcharge is included in all San Francisco taxicab meter fares for rides originating from San Francisco International Airport. The surcharge does not apply to rides dropping off at SFO. By sharing a ride, up to 5 persons can ride for the price of 1 person.
Fares & Destinations
Taxi drivers are required by Airport regulation to accept fares to all Bay Area destinations.
Call *1191 from any airport courtesy phone
- At the International Terminal, Ride App drivers pick up on the center island of the Departures-level roadway.
- At the Domestic Terminals, Ride App drivers pick up at Level 5 of the Domestic Parking Garage.
When requesting a ride, check your app to confirm your designated pick-up location.
- At the International Terminal, Ride App drivers drop off on the center island of the Departures-level roadway. App-Based Rides can also drop off on the Arrivals level curbside, and passengers are encouraged to request Arrivals-level drop-offs to avoid traffic on the Departures level during peak times.
- At the domestic terminals, App-Based Rides can drop off curbside on the Departures or Arrivals levels, or on Level 5 of the domestic garage. Passengers are encouraged to request Arrivals-level or garage drop-offs to avoid traffic on the Departures level during peak times.
Shared Ride Vans
Domestic Terminals – pick-up on the Arrivals Level terminal center island
International Terminal – pick-up on the Arrivals Level roadway center island
Passengers without prior reservations are required to check-in at the Shared Ride Van monitor located at the Arrivals Level information booth of each terminal prior to proceeding to the Shared Ride Van location.
Evans Airport Shuttle Service T: 707-255-1559
Hertz Car Rental
IECA has secured with Hertz discounted rates on rental cars. To reserve your special meeting rates, please provide the CV# 022Q9433 when making reservations. You can make reservations online by clicking here or by calling Hertz Meeting Services directly at 800-654-2240 (US and Canada), 405-749-4434 (outside the US and Canada). At the time of reservation, the meeting rates will be automatically compared to other Hertz rates and the best rate will apply.
Hotel Parking & Directions
On-site parking at the hotel is complimentary.
For driving directions to the hotel, click here.